A New Hampshireite's amateur pictorial view of Alaska each day. Keep in mind, I call myself an idiot with a camera, not a photographer. I’m only trying to show people what I see every day, not make an artistic statement.

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Was Nice

Just a couple up from the holiday. It was a nice one full of good food and fun.

***

It's not quite the moon on the breast of the new fallen snow, but it still looked nice on Christmas night.

I'm strange. I know. I must be the only person in the world who gets excited to receive socks as a gift!

Packing up some of the goodies.
***
A bit of a more personal look at stuff up here. A white Christmas indeed, as you can tell. Also obviously Joe took the two photos of me, but the street scene was one I snapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Originally from NH, I moved up here in June 07. I always felt like I didn’t quite fit in back east, for some reason up here seems to work out better for me. I’m fairly atypical when it comes to a lot of usual womanly things, yet it works for how life is up here. I miss the ocean since I live in the middle of the state, but the dry climate suits me none the less. At least I don’t feel trapped in an urban setting anymore.