A New Hampshireite's amateur pictorial view of Alaska each day. Keep in mind, I call myself an idiot with a camera, not a photographer. I’m only trying to show people what I see every day, not make an artistic statement.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Sunday's Picture

Unfortunately on Sunday I was hit with that nasty stomach flu. I hardly managed to do anything beyond the basic necessities all day.

***


I did manage to get a semi decent picture through my back window. The sunset was much more vibrant in person, but at that point I hardly wanted to be out of bed or even drinking much needed water none the less trying to get the perfect picture.
***


For the record, I do feel much better now. Joe was wrapped up in family stuff, so he didn't get any pictures either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Originally from NH, I moved up here in June 07. I always felt like I didn’t quite fit in back east, for some reason up here seems to work out better for me. I’m fairly atypical when it comes to a lot of usual womanly things, yet it works for how life is up here. I miss the ocean since I live in the middle of the state, but the dry climate suits me none the less. At least I don’t feel trapped in an urban setting anymore.